Monday, October 31, 2016

Letter #15 - Another Transfer in Denton

October 31, 2016






Dear Family and Friends, 

Well transfer calls came this morning and I will be spending another transfer here, and my companion is going to another area. The weather remains nice here (it's been mid 80s all week), so I'm not sad to stay. I know my new companion (I've talked to her on several occasions), but I cannot spell her name, so more on that next week. 

This past week we went on exchanges with our sister training leaders This time I stayed in Denton while my companion went to the other area. Because I was staying in the area, I got to drive for the first time in over three months. As such, we spent most of our time together in the car trying to figure out how to get to places. I'm not sure who will be driving this next transfer, but it was really good practice. I know that I at least know how to get to the church and home, which is comforting because it's pretty far out. 

Today is Halloween. We've been told not to go tracting, but we can still do other normal missionary activities. I'll be hanging out with the ward at our Trunk-Or-Treat activity. The ward is combining with two other wards and the missionaries are in charge of the popcorn booth and judging some contests. It should be fun. For P-Day all the missionaries are planning on getting together and carving pumpkins, so that should be fun.  

I hope all of you are well!

Love, Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment