Monday, November 7, 2016

Letter #16 - Fall is finally here!

November 7, 2016



Dear Friends and Family,

Wednesday was transfer day, and I now have a new companion: Sister Hovenier (for those of you who speak spanish pronounced: joven-ir). She is wonderful and I love her already. She is a convert of about 3 years and has a beautiful testimony of how the gospel changes lives and makes us happier! She is from Washington state, but hates the colder weather we've been having (it has now dipped into the 60s and is rainy again.) She is so kind to me and I really appreciate the way she prays for me and our companionship. I think we will be able to do great things together in this area. I am now the driver in this area, and things have gone pretty well in that department. I did get lost one day, but Sister Hovenier has a GPS, so we were able to get back to our area safe and sound. 

Yesterday was the first day that I felt that the holiday season is finally upon us. We had a Relief Society Lesson on gratitude and I got the warm fuzzies commonly associated with this time of the year. We also had pie for dessert at Bishop's house. Yum. As always, I love the members here and they are probably what I am most grateful for this week. 

Sorry this is so short, but I hope to have some good stories for you next week!

Love, 
Sister Prue 

No comments:

Post a Comment