Monday, October 23, 2017

Letter # 49 - Social Media

October 23, 2017


Dear Family and Friends,

I didn’t learn anything about Facebook from our training that I didn’t already know, so that was kind of funny. The senior missionaries laughed at me because I looked away when I got my flu shot. Here is another gem from General Conference:

“Innovation and creation are spiritual gifts. When we keep our covenants, it may make us different from others in our culture and society, but it gives us access to inspiration so we can think of different solutions, different approaches, different applications. We aren’t always going to fit in with the world, but being different in positive ways can be a lifeline to others who are struggling.” -Sister Eubank “Turn On Your Light”

I love trying to use my talents and use new ideas to help encourage others to live the gospel in their lives. Sharing and living the gospel should be enjoyable and when we stay close to the Spirit, He gives us guidance that makes that possible and also give us new ways to reach out and bless others. We are encouraged to pray about how to use social media to share the gospel and are promised that as we do so, we will be given new ideas that will bless those we are trying to reach.

Love,
Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment