Monday, October 9, 2017

Letter #47 - Still Short

October 9, 2017



Dear Friends and Family,

Our mission conference with Elder Bednar had to be cancelled because of Elder Hales’ funeral. I don’t know much about what online proselyting will entail for our mission, but trainnings start this week and my area will get it next week. I have downloaded the FB app and starting this week you will start to see some activity on my account, but not too much until after our training.

Gatesville is very rural and in one day we can drive over 100 miles in our car no problem. It is in the southern region of our mission. This will be my first time working in a branch. Sister Chambers is great and we should have fun together. Still working on settling in here, but hopefully I’ll have more to report next week! Love you all!!

Love,

Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment