Monday, May 29, 2017

Letter #41 - Highlights from May

May 29, 2017




Dear Friends and Family,

This month has been crazy, but first things first. I am being
transferred! I will be serving in the Highland Village Ward. It is in
the Lewisville stake/area. My new companion will be Sister Hatch who
was serving as a Spanish speaking missionary up until the last
transfer, but is now English speaking.

Other highlights from May include:

-My Birthday! Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) The sister
missionaries put on a scavenger hunt for me to find my presents, and
made me an adorable cake. My companion was really good to me.

-Mission Baptism Goal: At our mission tour with Elder Larry R.
Lawrence, the leaders in our mission (zone leaders and sister training
leaders) announced a goal of 100 baptisms by the end of July. They
encouraged us to reach for this goal by 1) Being believing 2)
Increasing in Obedience 3) Praying for it Always and 4)Making a
sacrifice. My sacrifice is to read the Bible dictionary, and I'm
really excited for it!

-Mother's Day: It's always good to hear from home and family. I have
been blessed with a particularly good one who has always been
supportive of me and my decisions.
Thanks for all your support and love!

Love,
Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment