Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Letter #21 - Transfer #4

December 12, 2016



Dear Friends and Family,

I am staying a fourth transfer here in Denton, so my address will
remain the same:

I'm fairly content with this. Yesterday we had an awesome fireside
called 'An evening of Christmas Joys' which had all the instruments
and choir caroling and musical wonders that accompany this time of
year. It was good and up to the standards set for me at BYU.
I had a great exchange with my STL, Sister Foster. We taught a bunch
of lessons and the Lord blessed us abundantly on a day that looked
like it would be full of tracting. AND we got to decorate Sister
Wallace's Christmas tree. So all my dreams came true. It did get cold
this week. I got to tract for several hours in 34 degree weather. I'm
going to have to learn what tights are...

Sorry this letter is so short. I'm on the iPad and am sick, so my
stamina is nonexistent.

Love, Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment