Monday, November 20, 2017

Letter # 52 - Happy Thanksgiving!

November 20, 2017



Dear Friends and Family,

This past week was a good one. We had a wedding and a baptism back to back. The wedding was for a couple in our branch and my companion played the wedding march for them. The bride gave me her bouquet 💐 :) The Baptism was for a woman named Sandie. Her sister who is a convert referred her to us. Her sister and brother-in law came out and he baptized her. Last week we also were invited to a house for Thanksgiving, so we will have somewhere to go :) Church was eventful. The relief society, young womens, and Primary presidencies were all released along with other callings in those auxiliaries #branchlife.

I am so grateful for everything the Lord has blessed me with. I am grateful to be on a mission and have the gospel and all it’s accompanying blessings in my life. I am grateful to have so many people who love and look after me.

Love,

Sister Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment